[access-uk] Re: RNIB NEW LIBRARY OVERDRIVE SERVICE

  • From: " Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:30:39 +0100

Hi all,
The cork city Library has been using Overdrive for EBooks and Audiobooks for
some years now and all is free. It is a little slow but works fine and you
can move the downloaded audiobooks to any device you want. The moved books
do not time out.
You do have to sign up with the Library and get a username and pin.
All free to blind.
Regards
Aedan.