[access-uk] Re: Problem talking watches

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:55:07 +0100

Catherine and Alan,

I had this very same problem, but when the watch was new.

I assumed this talking watch may have two batteries but the RNIB tell me it has one!

I also wondered if it was something to do with that tiny piece of plastic which stops the battery from working in transit but took mine off and it still didn't work.

I think this may be a problem with some of those watches, Catherine and can't help you further, apart from passing on this information.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx