[access-uk] Re: Office 2007

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:48:27 +0100

thanks Léonie, that is the impression I had reached from reading various
articles on the web.   I hesitated whether to insist on Office XP, but thought
that if Microsoft are going down this route I would have to face up to it
ultimately.  I wonder now whether I should have waited until I had mastered
Vista first.

I have been looking for any Tutorials or demos but have had no luck so far.
Having no useful sight now i suspect that it will be difficult to grasp the new
layout - automatically visualising menu bars and tool bars running
horizontally across the screen.

It all seems very strange that third party software developers have been
encouraged to adopt the Microsoft model and now they are dropping it
themselves  Progress??.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison