[access-uk] Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:47:28 -0000

Hi Debby,

I found the ribbon the most challenging thing to get used to in Office 2007,
but the following article was quite helpful
http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB1075

This is written by the Window-Eyes Technical Support Team but its contents
is applicable to other screen reader users as well.

Hope this helps,

Edward