[access-uk] Office 2007.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 17:21:21 +0100

I have to admit everybody has warned me not to use this - I like it a lot but
have realised - yes it's taken me a week to realise, that when I correct
spellings which I always do before sending an email, they are going out
uncorrected even though the word I want will come up as first option and I use
enter on that thinking it will be there.  I've also tried alt c but this
doesn't work either.
How do I alter spellings in Outlook 2007?

I also had a look at outlook express and the language seems to be French with
no options so any incorrect spellings here won't be altered either.

Sorry.

Please someone help?

Mandy.