[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:41:17 +0100

Like Sandra, I too run both Spysweeper and NOD32 together with all
SpySweepersshields activated and have not had problems.

What concerns me more and more is the threat being posed by rootkit viruses,
which have been incorporated into Cd copy protection as well as more
straightforwardly malitious use.

Webroot claims to be able to prevent, or repair such horrors, but this thing
is evolving all the time.  Another one to watch out for as the on-line
threats ratchet up in their dangerousness.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx