[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:46:11 +0100

Hi steve

It's interesting you say that.  You're probably right, but when I was
investigating my recent problem with their tech support, they told me that it
was advisable to have only one "anti malware" program (i.e. Nod32) running in
realtime mode at any one time.  I was also using Windows Defender at the
time,which I have since uninstalled on their advice.  It didn't solve my
problem though.  I still use Spybot for "on-demand" scanning of my computer.  I
have also seen references to a supposed ability of Nod32 to help protect
against Spyware, can't remember exactly where just now.

James