[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:28:39 +0100

to switch the use of Nod32's graphical interface
 off. To do that, open Nod32's control panel and arrow down to (Nod32
 System
> Tools) and expand it using the right arrow. Arrow down four times to
 land
 on
 (Nod32 System Setup) and control tap on it. Now tap once to get to the
 (Setup button) and press enter on it. A dialog box should open, on the
 (General page) of this dialog box, make sure that the checkbox (Use Eset
 custom graphical user interface) is unchecked.

 If all the above goes well, you should have an accessible Nod32. When you
get to the settings, press alt+s and use your Jaws cursor and left click to
uncheck the graphics interface. I think the butoon is called something like
changing or modifying the settings.[not my work, gleaned from the archives.]

Hope this helps.

Marie