[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:01:26 +0100

What's the particular problem anyway?  I've certainly got both on my machine
and Should this be any help to you, looking back on my notes, I installed NOD32
just as soon as JAWS was in, did updates up to and including Service Pack 2,
then went for Windows Defender.  That immediately found one item on my separate
hard drive which AddAware and other spy catchers hadn't discovered.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx