[access-uk] Re: Nod32

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:32:16 +0100

Hi Carol

I can't really add much to my previous post.  As I said, it seems that windows
Defender was not causing the problem anyway, although I can't say this for
definite because I never found a solution.  I will reformat this machine
sometime soon and that should hopefully sort things out.  Perhaps this
complaining about other programmes is just something they trot out from time to
time when something they are unsure of is going on.  I may well put Defender
back on here after the reformat.

Cheers

James