[access-uk] Re: New Accessible Phone for Blind People

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:07:12 +0100

Absolutely. I nearly bought it because at the time I didn't know any better but I was shown it by Mark Prouse who had a Nokia one and that got me wondering *smile*. Then the final decision fell down to the fact that there was no visual display so how could a sighted person assist me with it? It was on this basis I made the decision that it was not the phone for me and am I glad! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>