[access-uk] Re: New Accessible Phone for Blind People

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:19:31 +0100

Yes, if you look at the new Android version, 4.1, a.k.a. Jelly Bean, the accessibility features look pretty impressive. Your only problem now might be getting the new version on a device you want to use. I really don't get what this Georgie device can add that thousands of free apps can't!

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>