[access-uk] Re: Natwest online banking

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:23:52 -0000

Hi Andy,
Have you had cause to use your card reader when doing the transfers? If so, this could be your problem. For some reason, the reader is interpreting the screen reader as mallicious code and closing down the account. Natwest was supposed to be sorting this out by October but don't know what happened as I haven't tried a new transfer yet which would necessitate me using my card reader. Don't know if this is of any help but it might be worth telling Natwest that you're using a screen reader, unless they already know, in which case they should have warned you not to use your reader until they'd sorted it out.

Cheers,
Sandra.