[access-uk] In Touch: Why do we pay so much? Again!

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:09:01 +0100

Hello again list.

Tonight's In Touch may appeal to those like me who feel we are unjustafiably
paying over the odds for much equipment.  Included is an interview with Alan
Davis of Pulse Daae International..  See what you think of his defence.

There was a suggestion that the larger charities should campaign on this.
Could be that at least one of them is doing fairly nicely out of this,
thanks very much.

Go to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/rams/intouch.ram

To hear the latest edition.