[access-uk] Re: In Touch: Why do we pay so much? Again!

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:34:25 +0100

When I compare the cost of call out for I.T., then the RNIB are comparitively
cheap.  So I assume that the same would go for the other products and services
offered by them.  I've never had a gripe with the prices of their access
products although I would not buy any non-access products from them as the RNIB
just can't compete with the prices found on the internet.
Barry