[access-uk] Re: Del Software

  • From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:19:27 +0100

Hi Ibrahim. Thanks for responding to my request so promptly. It is indeed a
nice feeling to know that if we have a problem, there is always someone out
there who will try to help.
I am having a good look at it now, it sounds a good programme. I have just
another couple of questions if you don't mind.
1. Do you know if there is anyway of scheduling it?
2. Do I have to register it, if so, I can't find where to do it?
3. I also can't find out where to purchase it from, or how much?
I have managed to put the 1 stop button on the desktop, so I no longer have to
see the original interface. My first reaction is that  the programme is too
good to be true, and is very blind friendly. Thanks once again. Bill.