[access-uk] Re: Del Software

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:15:15 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Trash the lot.  One of the problems a lot of people have with dell is their
persistent installation of what are termed craplets.  These programs offer
additional functionality you probably won't use, are mostly inaccessible and
consume resources which could otherwise be used by your applications and
windows to provide you with a faster, smoother and generally more enjoyable
experience.  Once you've removed the applications, you might like to try
Auslogics BoostSpeed which can significantly speed up your machine by removing
junk from the registry, defragmenting both registry and hard drive as well as
clear junk such as internet traces, cache and temporary files not to mention
optimize your memory configuration, speed up internet browsing by adjusting
advanced internet parameters and offering a plethora of other tweaks and
adjustments you can make.

All the best, Ibrahim.