[access-uk] Re: Del Software

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:10:45 +0100

Yes, looked there but don't see anything. Will just have to go on living with the error, I guess, until someone knows where it is!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:19 PM (UK time), Tristram Llewellyn at tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

The trick I tend to use if look for it in the "Startup" group under
the start menu > All Programs stuff.  You can ust delete the shortcut
in the "Startup" group, that would probably clear up the error when
you startup, it is obviously is a common issue with the software.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road