[access-uk] Re: Del Software

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:34:58 +0100

The only one I would be especially concerned about without further
investigation, removing is their "driver reset tool".

Can you be 100% certain that every bit of DELL hardware does not
require special DELL drivers?

DELL are not alone in this. Over the years, I've had systems from
Toshiba, Compaq, HP and Fujitsu which have complained when I've
installed a genuine, unadulterated version of Windows, and have
required that special drivers ne installed for things like sound and
video.

George.