[access-uk] DAISY FORMAT AND MP3'S USED IN OVERDRIVE

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:01:59 -0000

Hi all,

I'm seeking to get a better understanding of what actually works and what
doesn't.  I really love Daisy and am told that, even in Overdrive, certain
things, such as headers, will work.  I understand also that RNIB have markers
every three minutes in their books in this library.

Can anyone who is well used to the ease and luxury of Daisy please tell me any
more about the restrictions OverDrive presents when these books are transferred
to the Victor Stream.

Thanks for any input on this one.

Carol P