[access-uk] Re: best oral b electric tooth brush

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:41:04 +0000

most, if not all dentists will have a symbiotic relationship with
product manufacturers , and if you buy through the dentist you will pay
over and above the normal price. better off shopping around first.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda