[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: A BT Email query

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:53:24 +0100

Despite having my Emails set so they come into Outlook, not all do, and the
majority of those that do have the "bulk" prefix on the subject line which
indicates BT is treating them as spam!

Anyway it is clear others are having issues so it isn't anything I have done
to cause it, and for that I am reassured.  Thanks to those who have been
most helpful, it has been a real insight.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate