[access-uk] Re: BROADBAND ENQUIRY

  • From: "MARTIN WILSHER" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:30:46 +0100

Hi Tristrum:

bt retail broadband don't ask you to use an interface to access their services, that's why i went with them.

bt yahoo do so, so I didn't go with them.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>