[access-uk] Re: BROADBAND ENQUIRY

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:41:43 +0100

Yes well, tristram, that's the way I tend to see it now!  The phone line is
increasingly simply a conduit for the broadband connection, with phone calls an
added extra for me.  Sometimes I think I would like to rationalise on using my
mobile for phone calls and cut out the landline phone altogether, but cost of
calls wise, that isn't economic at the moment.  I say roll on a flat rate
connection with a lot of call time included which is meant for data comms as
much, if not more than telephony.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx