[access-uk] Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 20:47:13 +0100

Thanks for the offer, Vanja.  I downloaded a copy of the installer for Ipodder
2.0 but, as
I explained to Sandra, I delayed installing it whilst I tried to establish how
much I could
do with the Accessible Podcaster.

If and when I do go on to the Ipodder I will certainly contact you if I have
problems, but
the review on ACBRAdio Main Menu seems fairly detailed.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison