[access-uk] Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:37:58 +0100

I'd have to agree with Steve on this one!

I too have installed iPodder and got it up and running, reasonably quickly,
using JFW 5.1. Sometimes we are a little quick off the mark to declare
something inaccessible.

Although having said that,choice is always a good thing, so well done to the
chap designing the other one!

Darran