[access-uk] Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:21:26 +0100

Douglas, I did try Accessible Podcaster, but I completely lost speech from Window-Eyes when I tried to download a pod cast so I installed Ipodder 2.0 instead. The one thing about Ipodder is that you can tell it at what time to download your feeds but I'm only just getting into this pod casting thing so maybe I'm not the best person to take note of.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.