[access-uk] Re: AFB labels

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:42:43 +0100

Last from me on this then - I was uncertain about the use of AFB labels, as
I hardly use them, indeed, I hardly ever use snail mail these days <smile>
so I needed clarification about sending audio books threw the post, having
received some that way, legitimately. I initially wondered about using AFB
labels with recorded delivery. I have found that asking at the post office
counter doesn't always get the up-to-date info, or can be less than factual
info, that's why I asked on here to get feedback from people I know use the
free postal service.

Certainly, I'll not be doing my bit to jeopardise the Articles For The Blind
service for others, so rest assured, that I will be posting legally
<smile> -

Andy