[access-uk] Re: AFB labels

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:40:43 +0100

I've checked this out with the Head Postmaster in this area and he fully accepts that Audio Books either on CD or on cassettes are perfectly valid to send on an AFTB label. Also he confirmed they don't have to be commercial labels as any clearly indicated label is acceptable. I use my Dymo printer to make my own and all it costs me is the roll of labels.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>