[access-uk] Re: 3 Mobile

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:26:19 -0000

Hi Saqib,

I have been in to control panel, network and although I come across a lot there
I can't find the 'connect button!

It is not on the start menu either.

It does appear however I believe on the status bar but as far as I can work out
it is not accessible by Jaws.

Should I have another alternative or perhaps let me know where I may be going
wrong?

I have one more week of the trial period left to go.

 Thanks

Tony