[access-uk] Re: 3 Mobile

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:27:26 -0000

Hi Eleanor.

You'd typically use mobile broadband with a laptop, the whole point of it being
mobile and for use anywhere you are within the UK and overseas like any mobile
phone.  You get a dongle which plugs in to your laptop and you use connection
software to control the connection IE connecting, disconnecting and monitoring
your usage.  You can also use mobile broadband to send and receive text
messages on your computer, however you pay for each message you send and just
like a conventional mobile phone service.  Hope this helps you in deciding
whether to go for it.