[access-uk] Re: 3 Mobile

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:25:11 +0000

Is it possible to create a small set of scripts for say Jaws or Window Eyes? Is it something that this solution or a company who control supported applications like Serotek with System Access could make accessible with a small effort? I don't have mobile broadband but if I did I'd like to use 3 but I could always use the WIFI on my phone to connect.

At 15:49 26/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi.

That's fine, I know the modem. Yes, the modem uses the new dashboard so accessibility is out of the window. I'm fortunate enough to have the Huawei E169G which includes the older more accessible connection manager.