[access-uk] Re: 3 Mobile

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:13:42 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Yes I will certainly contact you off list and thanks!

It will be the weekend.

You see all I need is to activate the internet connection of course
independently.

By the way there are other MSP providers who provide mobile broadband too for
anyone to check out also.

I'd like to just sort out this one though!

Thanks a mill

Tony