[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Strategy for the UNT

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:11:56 +0000 (GMT)

JL I repeat if you want a French team go ahead with my blessing but I still
dont agree with the ITBYC rules, in the UN we can keep your Brilliant site as
it is and for now make two teams of 4 and keep adding members untill we have
enough for three teams of 4 and then five and so on ad infinitum, we can also
at present "adjust the teams by swapping players to make an even challenge and
to learn the strategies better, as ever this is just a suggestion and I wait
to see what you all think.

Cheers, John.