[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Strategy for the UNT

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:39:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Freinds, Well done Jean luc for more good info on vsk_addi

           I want at first to be clear I consider ALL the UN team equally as
comrades and mates but i think to make national teams is not the way I would
go,and with no offence to anyone i think we have made a mistake to make one
team too big, we can still make two teams of un mixed nationalities I thought
that was what the UN meant. If we make some national teams that is giving in to
tho ITBYC rules which I consider to be very wrong.

   If any one in the UN wants to make national team please go ahead and you
have all my best wishes and good winds , but at the moment its not for me.

Cheers, John.