[acc_tr_vsk] Strategy for the UNT

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:28:33 +0200

Hi John, hi good fellows !

Thanks you Marco and Rick for the great competion you set up yesterday (i shall need a little bit time to put the scores lol)!

Thanks you John for your sincer feelback. I also had messages from other UNT mates which all rejected the idea i had launched. That is a important point because UNT is not mine but own to all us who give life to it.
Belower I however regive the problem we have to face together.

John said:
           I want at first to be clear I consider ALL the UN team equally as comrades and mates but i think to make national teams is not the way

All agree as I now agree too.

i think we have made a mistake to make one team too big, we can still make two teams of un mixed nationalities.

UNT becomes too large. That is the MAIN point. I wish that you say what you think, because in the site, we invit people to join. If we want to stop the recruitment, we have to delete this invitation. Do we want to stay no more than we are ? Do we want to stay open ?

I suggest an alternative: UNT stays as now (8 skippers) but its site and mailing list can be used to ease to found and to organize new teams. What do you think ?

Amicalement,