[24hoursupport] Re: list mail with attachments

  • From: Barry Aronson <baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 16:04:15 -0500

Just a thought, but have you run an anti-virus scan lately? Go to: http://housecall.antivirus.com/

Run a web anti-virus scan and see if you may have a trojan lurking. Sounds like an invasion and replication of your address book.

But I could be wrong.

At 13:22 9/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:

Is anyone else getting e-mails with the list name in
the subject line and attachments with them? I've had 3
posts between the 2 lists, all from the same person.
I haven't opened the e-mails at all because I don't
open mail with attachments that I'm not expecting.
And on my ISP account (using OE), I don't open mail at
all from anyone I don't know.  (Plus I check
properties and the message source tab to see what's in
the e-mail before I open it if it is from someone I
know.) I thought these lists didn't allow attachments.
 I am using a web based e-mail address, so this isn't
like that other time when I was using OE.:)

Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Barry ~ baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx