[24hoursupport] Re: list mail with attachments

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:54:15 -0700

Hi Brenna,
as I normally say don't open attachments!
This list is not set up to send attachments.
So it must be a virus or some one/thing spoofing the address.
The Klez virus is very good at that:<(

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 07/09/2002 at 1:22 PM bls wrote:

Is anyone else getting e-mails with the list name in
the subject line and attachments with them? I've had 3
posts between the 2 lists, all from the same person.
I haven't opened the e-mails at all because I don't
open mail with attachments that I'm not expecting.
And on my ISP account (using OE), I don't open mail at
all from anyone I don't know.  (Plus I check
properties and the message source tab to see what's in
the e-mail before I open it if it is from someone I
know.) I thought these lists didn't allow attachments.
 I am using a web based e-mail address, so this isn't
like that other time when I was using OE.:)

Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at