[24hoursupport] Re: list mail with attachments

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:10:48 -0700

Brenna, I received 3 from him also. Blank messages 1 with an attachment. I
scanned it and it was clean so it could have just been a glitch in the
system or the virus was stripped by the mail servers. Yahoo does not
automatically  scan for viruses if you use the web interface, at lease mine
does not, I have to manually tell it to scan. I access Yahoo thru OE so I
can only scan them using my own virus software.

Now hiring Independent Sales agents World wide. High commission please see
www.seedsv.com for more info.