[24hoursupport] list mail with attachments

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:22:22 -0700 (PDT)

Is anyone else getting e-mails with the list name in
the subject line and attachments with them? I've had 3
posts between the 2 lists, all from the same person.
I haven't opened the e-mails at all because I don't
open mail with attachments that I'm not expecting.
And on my ISP account (using OE), I don't open mail at
all from anyone I don't know.  (Plus I check
properties and the message source tab to see what's in
the e-mail before I open it if it is from someone I
know.) I thought these lists didn't allow attachments.
 I am using a web based e-mail address, so this isn't
like that other time when I was using OE.:)

Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at