[24hoursupport] Re: Mail Rules Question

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:06:46 -0500

Hi Spider,

>Can you use an email address from a free web account that allows for pop
>access?

I don't know for sure if the school provides for POP access of the student
accounts. I'll have to check, but my impression is that they don't. I don't
like to use the web interface, which is awkward and feature-poor compared
to Calypso, so I've asked everyone to just use my home email address
instead of my student account. I'll look into it though.

Thanks,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at