[24hoursupport] Re: Win XP shutdown problem

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:12:22 -0800

Hi Gianluca,
Check in your Control Panel, Power Options> Advanced
There is a setting there to tell Windows what you want it to do when you
press the power button.

Or you can click on the Windows key then the letter  U
On the next window   U  again

I hope this helps

http://www.mwn.ca/         UPDATED 30/10/03
See my Anti-Virus pages    UPDATED 31/10/03
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 31/10/2003 at 1:58 PM Tiburselli, Gianluca {PGIE~Basel} wrote:

Greetings:
I have the following problem:
When I shutdown my pc, it restart automtically, instead of to switch it
off.
Is there an option, which i can disable this restart. I still looked in
the BIOS
and i did not finde somthing that could help me.
Thanks for your help.

G. Tiburselli