[24hoursupport] Re: Win XP shutdown problem

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 07:44:33 -0700

Spider:

Frustration set in and I took the CPU back to Fry's techies where we bought it.
When they booted up XP, it ran like there was no tomorrow and they thought I
was a little dotty. Chalk it up to one more unexplainable episode in my
adventures in computerland. The unit is running fine since I brought it home.
They did not charge me either. : )

I appreciate your effort. No need to apologize. Remote diagnosis can't ever be
100%.

Thanks,
Paul King

At 04:48 AM 5/7/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul,
>I'm sorry, but please disregard my first post below.

-- Type: text/plain