[24hoursupport] Re: Win XP shutdown problem

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:47:16 -0600

Hi, I get the same problem sometimes with Win98. Since the pc is on a
power strip (plugged into a surge protector), I just click off the power
strip and leave it off until the next time I want to boot up. Works okay
for me so far.

Roland

"Tiburselli, Gianluca {PGIE~Basel} GIANLUCA.TIBURSELLI-at-Roche.COM