[24hoursupport] Re: Transferring data from old to new computer

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:51:49 -0700

I am new on the list and I'm getting in on this thread late... so I
apologize if this has already been suggested, but have you tried a cross
over cable? As far as your USB ports go... in the device manager under USb
ports if it list them as "enhanced" they are USB 2. If not they are USB 1.x.
HTH

Sin