[24hoursupport] SBWatchdog.exe

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone tell me what this is?  I am using Windows
98SE, this is in my Windows\System\SBUtilities folder.
When I go to Start-Run-msconfig, it is checked to
start up.   I've used 3 search engines and I can't
find anything much about it, except that some people
have disabled it from their startup but they don't
seem to know what it is...maybe related to AV
software?

Thanks!
Brenna

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at