[24hoursupport] Re: Modem

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:42:48 -0600

It could also be due to lightning or other surges.  In my old house I had
no less than three modems hit by lightning and two of them would dial up
out of a cold boot, but they would not go off hook after the connection was
closed.  If you reboot your computer, dial out and connect, then close and
try again and it doesn't go off hook it can be a hardware problem as well
as the other things mentioned.

~~~~~~~~~

On 2/3/2003 at 4:37 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Spider was
rumoured to have uttered....

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/