[24hoursupport] Re: Modem

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 04:37:27 -0500

As has been said, your modem is not hanging up properly.  The most
common cause for this is an incorrect driver.  Make sure you are using
the proper and most updated driver for your modem.  Try searching on the
Internet for your model of modem and download the most current driver.
If this does not resolve the problem then the odds start favoring a
hardware problem.