[24hoursupport] Re: Modem

  • From: "Troy" <testtroy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:01:55 -0600

Another reason that your modem would not hang up could be your phone lines.
It could be the possibility that your modem is sending a signal to your ISP,
but the signal might not be a strong enough one to actually disconnect you
from the internet.

You can read more about it here:
http://www.modemhelp.net/linenoise/noise.html

or check out this site:  http://www.internet8.net/support/msknowledge.cfm