[24hoursupport] Re: Modem

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:35:37 EST

dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Actually, it's not a dos command; it's a standard modem Hayes command.
 The command you need to send to the modem is either

 ATH
    or
 ATH0 (that's a zero not an o).

Yeah, that's the one I was trying to remember. I called
it a DOS command, because it is used from the DOS
prompt, not because it is an inherent part of the DOS
OS. Question: is the command "Echo ATH", or is it just
"ATH"? Gary
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at